To help us determine your level, please translate into Spanish as many of the sentences as you can. Copy and paste the text into an email to email@example.com and write your translation below each sentence. If you cannot translate a sentence write the number but leave the answer blank. If you cannot translate an element please mark it with. – Do not use a dictionary or grammar book at this point.
|1. What is Pedro like?
2. It’s three-thirty in the afternoon
3. He is a happy type of person
4. She is sad because she has nowhere to go.
5. I run every morning at 6am with my dog
6. New York is a large city
7. Jerry Yokinger is a great man.
8. I know Jorge
9. This gift is for my best friend
10. I can´t see because of the people
11. The homework is for Monday
12. I’m going to go to Paris tomorrow
13. I can help with the homework
14. Why do you say that?
15. We close the door
16. He never showers at night
17. They get dressed early
18. I sat down in the biggest chair
19. We felt sad when we heard the news
20. He went to Paris yesterday
21. I paid the bill
22. They wanted to go to the party but they couldn’t
23. What time do you get up in the morning?
24. I’m afraid of dying
25. Do you like playing football?
26. I like big cats
27. He likes my new television
28. It looks dangerous
29. You’re ill. Take aspirin (informal)
30. Give me the salt, please (formal)
31. Give me that radio (informal)
32. I help him with his homework every day
33. I saw her yesterday in the bank
34. They were cleaning the kitchen when Maria came in